Sunday, August 05, 2007

Wedding: April & Jared

Date: 8.3.07
Venue: Laguna Gloria
City: Austin, Texas

What is the best thing to do on a Firday when I am not booked? Shoot a wedding with a good friend of mine, Jennifer Nichols (www.jnicholsphoto.com). She is so talented. It is great to work along side of her and see how she gets those great results I see on her blog all the time.

April & Jared are such a warm and caring couple. A true pleasure to be around, I thank them for letting me be a part of there big day.















3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cross said...

you really get around, Tyler! Jenn is one of my favorites - lucky you! :) Looks like you got some fantastic shots.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Nichols said...

You got some amazing shots Tyler! I had so much fun shooting with you and I'm sure April and Jared are going to be thrilled with these! Thank you! Thank you!

6:58 PM  
Blogger apriljoy said...

Wow... These shots look awesome. I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding day. We had a lot of fun.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home