Thursday, November 29, 2007

Working Hard For Your Money

I love my job. Wedding mornings are special. I wake up and start thinking about all the new and exciting images I get to create that day. It is a pretty cool feeling.

I hire wonderful second shooters to work along side me. Not only are they very talented but they are truly a pleasure to work with and have become great friends. I don't work with cranky-butts.

From time to time they like to take photos of me 'in action'. I decided to share some of these with you all along with the result. So rest assured, if I am crawling around on your wedding day it is for a good reason.

Notes:
• I always check for fire ants before crawling

• See the folded up piece of paper in the back pocket, that is the wedding day timeline. I make sure to keep everything on schedule.

• I dress nice (see how the undershirt always stays tucked in)

3 Comments:

Blogger HJ - Photo Gusto said...

Hey, photos are a big part of the wedding day, so we gotta work you into the story, too, and of course document how hard you really do work for the money!! Keep it up!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Nichols said...

Too funny! I proudly shot the one of Tyler crouched on the ground. I had to get him back from the one he took of me sprawled out on the ground looking like freak! By the way, I LOVE that palm tree shot! Sweet!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Tyler - I noticed none of my shots made it - probably because they were TOO embarassing! ; )

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home