Friday, May 02, 2008

Early Favorite For This Year's Heisman Trophy

Yes folks, that's me. Showing some moves on the University of Texas football field (I am a huge fan). I shot a wonderful post wedding bride and groom session there yesterday with my friends Jason and Samantha (he played for the Longhorns). It was a surreal feeling being one of three people in the whole stadium.

I will have some more pics to post soon, I just had to share this image Samantha took of me toward the end of the session. It was too good a chance to pass up!

Hey Mack, I got a few more years of eligibility left!

image by Samantha Tran

3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Nerrrrrrrd! :)

1:29 PM  
Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Stan and I are sitting here in stitches! We love you!!!! :)

9:32 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I think this is one of my new favorite shots. Hands down.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home