Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wedding: Emily & Eric

Date: 10.18.08
Venue: Mercury Hall
City: Austin, Texas

Emily and Eric are just flat-out fun. I had a wonderful time getting to know them at their Engagement session which can be seen here. When Eric told me his buddy was setting up an Airstream Trailer at Mercury Hall so the boys cold 'tailgate' before the wedding I was hooked.

Here is my favorite so far:

The couple choose some Lego characters to use as cake toppers! Eric the Red & the pretty bride.

Emily had some rockin' pink heels, when I arrived and saw the pink globes at the ceremony site I knew we needed to do this:

Quite often the most powerful images that come out of the family formals are the ones like this


This is the Ring-Bearer / Nephew / Trend-setter. I want to find this suit in my size...


The ceremony was wonderfully warm and personal. Emily and Eric meet in class at UT so they had their professor officiate the ceremony.


Venue: Mercury Hall
Florist: Bouquets of Austin
Rentals: Marquee Events
Cake toppers: Lego
Hair and Make up: Erica Smith
Entertainment: The Atlantics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home