Friday, May 02, 2008

Post Wedding: Samantha & Jason

Date: 05.01.08
Venue: University of Texas Football Stadium
City: Austin

What a fun shoot. Samantha and Jason opted for a fun 'post wedding' bride and groom shoot insead of doing just a bridal session. Jason played football for UT so we had the entire stadium to ourselves. It was really cool. I have wanted to do a session here for a long time. I even wrote down a bunch of shot notes because I didn't want to forget anything, never know when this chance is going to come around again. As you can see they brought some cool props and we had a lot of fun just playing around.


Jason should have won the Heisman



How can you not have fun when you get to go to work and do this?


Love these

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Absolutely AWESOME!

9:32 PM  
Blogger Blueye Guy said...

Great session! I'm quite envious. I haven't gotten my chance to shoot at the stadium yet.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home