Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Senior Spokesmodel: Kristin


My name is Kristin (Haley to my family)

I attend Georgetown High School


I will graduate high school in 2010

My nicknames are K and Krissy


My favorite food is pasta

After high school I plan to go to college


My dream job is to be a choreographer

In 10 years I see myself married with kids, out of school and dancing


My favorite Web site is MySpace and Facebook

If I won the lottery I would spend it on family


My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is to play soccer and hang out with friends and family


My biggest accomplishment is making varsity soccer as a freshman


My current favorite song is Diva


If I could have any superpower I would choose flying


My favorite thing about myself is that I'm very loving and outgoing

The person I would most like to meet is Jesus

My favorite things in my closet are clothes, shoes and notebooks


I love Schmitt Photography because (yes, shameless plug) they are the BEST and no one can do it better than they can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home