Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I take pictures of princesses

Ok, I have a 3 year old daughter, Georgia. Pictured here.

She is the best thing in the world. My wife and I intentionally did not push any of the 'princess' stuff on her but she found out anyway, I blame the media. She is crazy about dressing up like a princess, likes for her sippy cups to have princess on them, you get the idea.

She really enjoys sitting on my lap as I edit photos. Yesterday I was working on a bridal session and she got REALLY excited thinking my bride was a princess! Georgia was bouncing up and down and pointing. She kept talking about the pretty dress and the pretty flowers and the pretty hair....

So Lindsay, thanks for making my daughters day and having her think I photograph princesses everyday. In a way I do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cross said...

Awww. I love Georgia!!!

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home