Thursday, March 26, 2009

Contest!

All too common conversation, lets say it's a cocktail party

Me: Hey, I'm Tyler
other person: Hello, nice to meet you, I'm Mary, you sure are handsome.
Me: Thanks
other person: What do you do?
Me: I'm a photographer, I do weddings/kids/babies etc...
other person: Oh my God! I got married 2 years ago and our photos are absolutely AWFUL, dark and BORING. We were trying to stay within our budget and my fiance knew a guy............

IS this you, someone you know?

If so here is you here is your chance to re-write history. I am offering a free bride and groom session to our contest winner! Just send me 5 of your bad wedding photos along with the story of how it all went wrong. We will get you two dressed up in your wedding attire and go have some fun! We will not be able to re-create all the emotion of the big day but hopefully I can ease some of the embarrassment and pain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jocelyn said...

Hi Tyler... you sure are handsome... do you think your contest could also be open to include engagement session photographs gone wrong? Ours seem so BORING compared to so many other couples I've seen!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Awww Tyler that is super sweet!!!! You made our special day perfect, its amazing you are recreating that for someone else. Well love you!
Matthew and Tiffany Adkins
4-26-2008
http://tiffklin.googlepages.com/

10:06 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Awesome

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home