Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Angie & Ted

Date: 05.25.08
Venue: Elizabet Ney Museum, Texas State Capitol

This was so much fun! Angie and Ted are getting married next month at Mercury Hall in period clothing (Italian Renaissance to be exact). I love the colors and textures in her dress.

They brought along a ton of cool props and we just had too much fun.

It was a good call to leave the sward in the trunk when we were at the Capitol.

I love these veil in the wind shots....

When there is no wind we cheat...

1 Comments:

Blogger Debbie K said...

I think the both of you are just great!

Just keep being you, Angie, because that's how I raised you to be - your own woman.

And Ted, you are one of the coolest people that I've ever met. I'm proud to have you in my family.

All the Best, debbie :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home