Sunday, June 22, 2008

Wedding: Catherine & Kyle

Date: 6.21.08
Venue: Texas Baptist Children's Home, Bella Notte
City: Round Rock, Texas

We had a heavy rain storm when we were to do the boys portrait session. Always prepared I gave Kyle my umbrella for some fun shots. Quick tip Kyle: This umbrella was the only birthday present I got for my wife a few years ago, that did not go over too well. Please remember this for Catherine's next birthday...

The rain let up and the boys were brave enough to join me in the sprinkle for some shots.

The happy bride arriving

I just love her personality!

Dad and bride just moments before the ceremony.

While scouting the location I saw this wonderful old gas station. We took the Bride and groom there for a few moments during the reception.


Congrats Guys!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

You did a PHENOMENAL job of capturing our daughter's fairytale wedding. We owe you a million thanks and the compliments are pouring in from all our friends and relatives who have looked at the blog. We think there is no better photographer on the planet.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home