Saturday, March 21, 2009

Senior Spokesmodel: Dancey

My name is Dancey

I attend Austin High School



My graduation date is June 2009

After high school I plan to go to college, either at UT or St. John's



My nicknames are Bubby and DanDan

My favorite food is Italian!



My dream job is to be president of the United States!



In 10 years I see myself traveling the world



My favorite web sites are homestarrunner.com or addictinggames.com

If I won the lottery I would build a homeless shelter



My favorite thing to do when I'm not at school is to listen to music and hang with the fam

My current favorite band or song is :: it's too hard to choose! I love all music...except country



My biggest accomplishment is getting into the honors programs at two colleges...now I just have to decide which one!



If I could have any superpower I would choose to read people's minds



My favorite thing about myself is my smile :)



The person I would most like to meet is Einstein



My favorite things in my closet are my clothes and my art portfolio

I love Schmitt Photography because (yes, shameless plug) they take awesome pictures and are absolutely so much fun to work with!

1 Comments:

Blogger WHO said...

good job!!!!

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home